At the age of five, your child has become quite the learner. They’ll enjoy—and actively seek—learning opportunities and will look forward to being taught more complex elements of language, math, and science. Our curriculum for this age group has been structured to enhance prior learning and also introduce new subjects and concepts such as foreign language, arithmetic, and advancements in reading, writing, and spelling.
Our Fives Curriculum
• Write and spell numbers 1-20
• 1-100 counting by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
• Addition and subtraction
• Spanish: learning words and songs
• Beginning to read
• Sight words
• Improving writing on lines
• Weekly craft session following a seasonal theme
Give your 5-year-old child a boost for kindergarten when you let them attend our early childhood education program in Sterling. We look forward to hearing from you, so contact us today to get started!